Getting to Puyssentut
Toulouse – The nearest airport is Toulouse (50 minutes by car to Puyssentut).
- If you are coming from the UK you can take a direct flight to Toulouse throughout the year with Easy Jet from Bristol and Gatwick, and British Airways from Heathrow.
- Between April and September there are also direct flights with Flybe from East Midlands and Southampton, and with Jet2 from Edinburgh, Leeds/Bradford and Manchester.
- If you are coming from the Netherlands KLM, Air France and Easy Jet operate direct flights from Amsterdam to Toulouse.
We provide a free pick-up and drop-off service between Toulouse airport and Puyssentut for flights arriving and departing between the following times:
- Pick-up: 10.00-11.30 and 16.00-17.00
- Drop-off: leaving Puyssentut at 07.45 to arrive at airport by 09.00 for flights departing from 10.30 onwards; and leaving Puyssentut at 14.00 to arrive at airport by 15.00 for flights departing from 16.30 onwards.
Carcassonne – Carcassonne airport is also close by (1hr 45mins by car to Puyssentut).
- From the UK there are regular flights to Carcassonne all year round with Ryanair from East Midlands, London-Stanstead and Liverpool. Services from Bournemouth and Glasgow Prestwick to Carcassonne will commence from April 2014.
- From the Netherlands there are regular flights to Carcassonne all year round with Ryanair from Eindhoven.
Onward journey from Carcassonne:
- take the airport shuttle bus which drops you at the train station in Carcassonne from where you can take a train to Toulouse (we can collect you from Toulouse for free);
- hire a car;
- it may be that we can arrange to pick you up and drop you off for a round-trip fee of €150, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this.
Bergerac and Bordeaux – From Bergerac and Bordeaux airports it is approximately a 2-2 1/2 hour drive to Puyssentut.
- From the UK flights with Ryanir from Bristol, East Midlands and Liverpool to Bergerac will commence from April 2014.
- From the UK flights with Ryanir from Edinburgh and London Stanstead to Bordeaux will commence from April 2014.
- From the Netherlands Air France operates flights between Amsterdam and Bordeaux.
Onward journey from Bergerac and Bordeaux: you will need to hire a car.
From Paris you can take TGV trains to either Toulouse or Agen. There is an overnight sleeper between Paris and Toulouse. We provide a free pick-up and drop-off service (at specified times) between Toulouse train station and Puyssentut.
If you are considering to take a train from the Netherlands to Toulouse it is cheapest to book your tickets via www.voyages-sncf.com than it is to purchase them in the Netherlands.
When coming to stay at Puyssentut it is essential that you have valid travel insurance that will cover any emergency travel and medical needs you might have whilst staying here. Your insurance must be valid for the entire duration of your stay.
STAYING AT PUYSSENTUT