It may seem stupidly positive to be offering a Restore and Revitalise retreat as early as April 2021 given the current circumstances but then if you are reading this you are probably a positive sort of person too! When life is proving difficult it’s essential to have something to look forward to.
The personal challenge that cancer brings combined with the chaos and uncertainty currently in the outer-world is a lot to bear. How nice it would be to wave a magic wand and it would all go away! Well we can’t do that in the outer world but for one week we can create magic here at Puyssentut. Come to a tranquil haven, where your needs are met and where you can relax and enjoy being pampered for a while.
In the safe hands of our highly skilled and experienced team of professional therapists, chefs and teachers we’ll support you so that you can relax, breathe deeply again and let go of the stress. And our carefully chosen, well balanced programme of activities and treatments will help you replenish your reserves and nourish and strengthen your body ready to take charge of your life again.
During the week you can enjoy:
- meditation and relaxation sessions,
- complementary therapies
- country walks
- informal talks and playshops
All this plus plenty of time to enjoy:
- sitting in the garden or relaxing in the comfort of your private room
- the pleasure of someone cooking for you, knowing that each meal is not only delicious but also balanced to your health needs
- convivial mealtimes
- support from all around you and the comfort and empowerment of sharing experiences with others
Cleanliness and hygiene are always our priority but of course even more so now. To ensure that Puyssentut is as safe a space for you to be in as we can make it:
- Hand gel and washing facilities are available in communal spaces
- You will have your own dedicated yoga station appropriately distanced from other guests and you will have all the props you need so no need to share
- Equipment in the therapy rooms will be replaced and cleaned after each use
- The kitchen is out of bounds to all but kitchen staff
- Pubic toilets will be cleaned regularly but you are encouraged to use your’s in your room
- Social distancing will be respected at mealtimes and when possible we will eat outside
€1,500 includes private, en-suite room, meals and refreshments, full programme, and airport transfer at specified times.
€250 discount for bookings before 31st January 2021.
A limited number of concessional places are available.
Family members, friends and carers are welcome.
BOOK A RETREAT
"I really adored the treatments – truly wonderful. I felt very safe with your knowledgeable and professional therapists." -Zoe
"The food was divine, it made me feel great. I will continue with it." -Tulin
"My experiences at Puyssentut have been much needed fuel for my soul." -Shannon
"You have a very special place with the perfect ambience for helping people heal and find themselves again." -Sangeeta, Yoga Teacher
"I believe this whole week has worked in perfect harmony. Each part adding to the whole. It has been like a wonderful kaleidoscope of different elements making up a wonderful, complete healing experience for me." -Rosie
"Puyssentut is a magical place with incredible energy. As one of the retreat chefs, I can honestly say that cooking for people who are going through a healing process is a wonderful and rewarding experience." -Rebecca
"I really enjoyed the yoga. Each day built on what we learnt the day before and I will be able to incorporate what I learned into my daily life." -Nasiv
"Go do it - submerge yourself in the wonders of Puyssentut." -Lorna
"Puyssentut is the most caring and supportive environment I've ever experienced. It provides the optimum conditions for self healing." -Lizzie
"These are not 'detox retreats' or 'cancer cures'. This is something more profound and earthy. What people with a cancer diagnosis often need most is a calming space where they can relax, be nourished and reconnect with themselves. Puyssentut provides just that." -Kirsten (Nutrition therapist)