Getting to Puyssentut
Toulouse – The nearest airport is Toulouse (50 minutes by car to Puyssentut).
- If you are coming from the UK you can take a direct flight to Toulouse throughout the year with British Airways from Heathrow; Easy Jet from Bristol, Luton and Gatwick; Flybe from Manchester; and Ryanair from London Stansted and Edinburgh.
- If you are coming from the Netherlands KLM-Air France and Easy Jet operate direct flights from Amsterdam to Toulouse.
We provide a free pick-up and drop-off service between Toulouse airport and Puyssentut for flights arriving and departing between the following times:
- Pick-up: 10.00-11.30 and 16.00-17.00
- Drop-off (leaving Puyssentut at): 07.00 for flights departing from 10.30 onwards; 13.30 for flights departing from 16.30 onwards; and 18.00 for flights departing from 21.00 onwards.
Carcassonne – Carcassonne airport is also close by (1hr 45mins by car to Puyssentut).
- From the UK there are flights to Carcassonne from Spring to Autumn with Ryanair from East Midlands on selected days.
Onward journey from Carcassonne:
- take the airport shuttle bus which drops you at the train station in Carcassonne from where you can take a train to Toulouse (we can collect you from Toulouse for free);
- hire a car;
- it may be that we can arrange to pick you up and drop you off for a round-trip fee of €150, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this.
Bergerac and Bordeaux – From Bergerac and Bordeaux airports it is approximately a 2-2 1/2 hour drive to Puyssentut.
- EasyJet operates flights from several UK destinations into Bordeaux;
- Air France operates flights between Amsterdam and Bordeaux.
Onward journey from Bergerac and Bordeaux:
- hire a car;
- take a train to Toulouse Matabiau station where we can pick you up between specified times.
From Paris you can take TGV trains to Toulouse. There is also an overnight sleeper train between Paris and Toulouse. We provide a free pick-up and drop-off service (at specified times) between Toulouse train station and Puyssentut.
If you are considering to take a train from the Netherlands to Toulouse it is cheapest to book your tickets via www.voyages-sncf.com than it is to purchase them in the Netherlands.
When coming to stay at Puyssentut it is essential that you have valid travel insurance that will cover any emergency travel and medical needs you might have whilst staying here. Your insurance must be valid for the entire duration of your stay.
STAYING AT PUYSSENTUT